Amazon Expands Operations in Costa Rica, creating more than 1000 New Jobs
• Software development engineers are part of the new and specialized teams.
• Company currently employs over 2,100 associates in the country.
• Staff provides worldwide support services for Amazon customers.
San José, Costa Rica. October 8th,...
President Solis announces expansion of operations of Accenture, a services company in Costa Rica
• Company will hire 300 people for new financial services division.
• Announcement is given under the President's visit in New York.
Nueva York, September 22, 2014. President Luis Guillermo Solis announced today that Accenture, one of the lar...
Establishment Labs Produces and Exports Groundbreaking Breast Implants to 42 Countries
• Costa Rican team has developed one-of-a-kind technology in the market for breast implants.
• Company expects creation of 100 new jobs in the medium term.
SAN JOSE, Costa Rica., Sept. 5, 2014. During a visit to the medical device manufacturing ...
Theragenics to install medical manufacturing plant in Costa Rica
• Company will start recruiting in the coming months
• Vascular equipment will be produced by Costa Rican hands
Buford, GA, August 27 2014. Theragenics Corporation, a leader in the field of medical devices worldwide, announced that it will insta...
World's largest manufacturer of wire steel establishes in Orotina
• Company invested in two manufacturing plants in Orotina.
• Bekaert is a global leader in technology and market advanced solutions for the processing and coating of steel wires. It employs 27,000 people worldwide.
Alajuela, Costa Rica. August...
Bacardi to create high quality jobs at new shared services center
San José, Costa Rica, July 22, 2014 – Bacardi today announced plans to hire a significant number of employees for a new shared services center to be based in Costa Rica. The facility, which will be based in the canton of Escazú in the province of ...
Procter & Gamble inaugurates its modern facilities in Costa Rica for its Latin American Supply Chain Planning Center
• To date the P&G Planning Center has hired 200 professionals and expects to hire 300 more in the next few months.
• The new facilities occupy 4 floors in the Forum 1 Business Park with state-of-the-art design, technology and services.
Intel will establish mega laboratory in Costa Rica for the validation of new products
Intel decided to consolidate its presence in Costa Rica and establish a Mega Laboratory for testing their new products. This is the first time that Intel has decided to consolidate its laboratories in a single location, making this operation the f...
Technology Company VMware confirms expansion of their operation and payroll in Costa Rica
• Firm announced its expansion and reinvestment plans in Costa Rica today, and will increase their payroll in over 60% by the end of 2015.
California, June 9th, 2014. The official investment promotion trip to the United States to promote Costa ...
VMware confirms expansion of their operation and payroll in Costa Rica
Firm announced its expansion and reinvestment plans in Costa Rica today, and will increase their payroll in over 60% by the end of 2015California, June 9th, 2014. The official investment promotion trip to the United States to promote Costa Rica as...