Located at Liberia, SOLARIUM is the largest and most modern mixed-use development in the Guanacaste region. It has industrial, manufacturing, office, retail, storage and distribution developments, enabling companies in the project to take advantage of one of the best business environments in Central America.
There is an on-site hotel (Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport), university (Invenio), Free Trade Zone with companies like SYKES, The Coca Cola Company and Newrest, land and space for manufacturing, R&D, distribution, retail and other commercial and industrial purposes.
SOLARIUM is a mixed-use development of 1,000,000 m2, with over 420,000 m2 of land for sale and 140,000 m2 developed for commercial and industrial and residential use (apartments, office space, retail and warehouses).
- Units with immediate availability: Office, warehouses and commercial premises.
- Active Free Trade Zone Regime with additional incentives and benefits outside the GAM.
- Land with environmental viability up to date and ready to be developed.
- Custom Construction Service.
- Redundancy in services (electricity, telecommunications ...)
- Airport located in front of the project.
- Direct access to Route 21.
- Closeness to the border with Nicaragua.