La Ceiba Business Park is a mixed-use industrial development in condominium (manufacturing, services, and logistics). Designed with excellent quality and robust infrastructure that meets strict environmental sustainability criteria.
In its first stage, the project comprises 73 hectares and its objective is to position itself as the best option for companies operating under the free zone regime and looking to be outside the GAM.
The location of the park is privileged and strategic,
- it has direct and private access at kilometer 66 of the national route 27.
- It is less than 5 kilometers from the link with National Route 34 that goes south of the country, and near the connection to the inter-American highway north 1.
- It is 10 kilometers from Caldera Port which is the most important in the Pacific and connects the country with the Asian markets - The park adjoins on the north side with the national railway line to the Pacific.
In addition, the Park has all the necessary permits to be able to provide immediate solutions to customers. - The experience that the group responsible for the Park has allows us to offer, mainly, solutions designed according to the needs of the client, turnkey, with rental or sale options and with a wide availability of land for expansions.
Among the services offered by the Park are:
- Electricity: there is the availability of two three-phase electrical distribution circuits that surround the property, which will serve as a feed to the Park, as well as support between them.
- Water resource: it has a network of deep wells with drinking water generation capacity of more than 60 liters per second.
- Telecommunications: The park offers digital fixed telephony, fiber optic, and IP-based broadband services. - Water waste treatment plant: Aerobic modality, MBBR, with a design flow rate of 500m3/d.
La Ceiba's design provides companies and their employees with a great and comprehensive experience. In addition to having the necessary factors to achieve productive potential, it has amenities such as:
1- Running and walking trails and large green areas,
2- multipurpose courts,
4- Golf Simulator and a practice green.
Its location in the Central Pacific, which is an area rich in biodiversity, close to beaches, tourist areas, national parks, and multiple recreations and sports centers, promote a closer lifestyle with nature and less with traffic.
Kilometer 66 on National Route 27
Companies in the park will start exports in the second semester of 2021.