BES Free Zone
Zona Franca BES is a new real estate project, a joint venture consolidated in the country, located in the strategic zone of El Coyol de Alajuela.
It currently has advanced manufacturing and logistics companies, with national firms, multinationals and companies that operate under or outside the free trade zone regime, all enjoy the benefits of its modern infrastructure.
The park offers wineries and industrial warehouses with sizes ranging from 600 square meters to 18,000 square meters.
This project began operations in the 90s and the second stage started in mid-2016, under the leadership of Grupo Montecristo, a firm recognized in the country with vast experience in the management of industrial parks and services.
- Redundancy (water, electricity and communications)
- Build to suit capability to customers’ needs
- LEED, FM, NFPA 101 and MCS experience
- Easy Access
- Close to the Airport (6.5km)
- Area of major industrial development in Costa Rica
- Excellent weather conditions. Average yearly temp.
- Well educated multilingual labor force
- Wide Road Access
- Side walks
- Recreational and green areas
- Access control
- Telephone system (well)
- Storm water system
- Public waste disposal service
- Public transportation
- General Park maintenance
- Guard security
- Waste water treatment plant