Shared Services & Outsourcing Week 2015
Costa Rica is the #1 location to set a Global Business Center in Latin America. The Hackett Group, 2013
Discover why at this year`s Shared Services & Outsourcing Week
• Costa Rica offers a strong labor pull of young, talented individuals who are executing over 70 different business processes(link texto a business opportunities en servicios: Finance & Accounting, Back Office, Regional and Global Service Centers, Supply Chain Management, Reengineering & design, digital technologies and software development, entertainment & media… these are just some of the functions Costa Rica calls its day job!
• Costa Ricans possess a strong command of English (Ranked #1 in English TOEIC tests in Latin America) but they are also delivering services in over 10 different languages.
• The country`s central location has created a firm affinity to western culture and common accents. The country is also within the same time zone as the USA as well as other main Latin American markets, providing an ideal access point.
• Costa Rica offers one of the most competitive tax incentives packages for investing companies in the region.
• Discover more about business investment opportunities in the Services sector at Shared Services & Outsourcing week.
About the Event:
Shared Services & Outsourcing Week in Orlando, is one of the biggest venues dedicated to the SS&O industry. With over 800+ shared services, GBS, Outsourcing and Transformation decision-makers – over 30% of whom are Global or Regional Heads of Shared Services and Business Services – there’s no question why.
It offers a customizable experience designed for the practitioner, whether you’re planning and launching an SSC, implementing change management, or moving to a multi-function SSO.
Pre-Arrange a Meeting with the Specialists:
For further information on Costa Rica`s service sector and opportunities, please contact Ana Romero, Service Sector Manager firstname.lastname@example.org