Solarium Unveils a Modern Space for Collaborative Work in Guanacaste
Liberia, Guanacaste. July 15, 2020.
Guanacaste now has a new option for individuals and companies in search of collaborative workspaces. Solarium Park has just opened a new coworking space –
– located across from the Daniel Oduber International Airport, on the first floor of the Solarium Corporate Center.
GuanaWork opened on June 1, 2020, and delivers 250 square-meters (2,690 square-feet) of coworking space, designed to meet the infrastructure and technological needs of anyone who seeks office space ideal for meetings, individual work stations, private areas, collaborative spaces, a temporary office, or a place to go live for webinars and virtual events. In a future expansion, GuanaWork will double its capacity.
Included in each plan, the coworking center also offers 5gb high-speed fiber-optic internet, backup electric generators, parking spaces, office security, kitchen services, and free national calls.
The center’s shared, open space offers divided desks for each worker. A lounge area, two meeting rooms equipped for 4 people, and private offices may be rented by the hour.
Interested parties may find more information and book plans online through the website:
GuanaWork offices comply with all sanitary protocols established by the Ministry of Health, in order to protect the health of their visitors. These collaborative workspaces have become highly relevant during the pandemic, as they allow hundreds of people to work from anywhere in the country, with all the comforts and in safe and controlled spaces; GuanaWork, in particular, stands out as a modern coworking space outside of the GAM.
Benefits of GuanaWork’s Solarium Location:
- Located across from the airport
- Direct access to Route 21, the busiest road in Guanacaste and connecting Liberia with the beach area
- Public transportation enters Solarium; there is a bus stop located just in front of the building.
- PriceSmart within walking distance
- Walking distance to Solarium Business Park: various companies and establishments, including bakeries, furniture sales, and breweries
- Walking distance to Solarium Village: commercial establishments, offices and apartments
- The new Coca Cola Company plant is located in Solarium.