ADN Datacenters Expands Data Storage in Costa Rica
When ADN Datacenters opened its operations in Costa Rica in 2001, it knew that it wanted to grow and become a leading company in integrated technology and cloud computing services, with a Tier III world-class infrastructure that provided customized solutions through standards that ensure its clients’ business continuity.
19 years later, it has a proven track record that adds value to its clients and new ones to come, since it is expanding its operations in Costa Rica, allowing it to have more spaces to install data storage equipment and servers, with 24/7 operational warranty.
“We understand that technology alone is useless. A trained and experienced work team is required so that the client can receive an agile, flexible and reliable service. Our value proposition is based on three pillars: A secure service like a bank, that has the criticality of a hospital and the experience of a five-star hotel. We support these pillars with world-class certifications ISO27001, TIER III, and Essential Costa Rica,” explains Luis Carlos Rojas, CEO of the company.
Its data center, operated under the Free Zone regime, benefits other companies in the regime, allowing them to use AND’s facilities as an extension of their own and maintain the infrastructure exemptions granted by law.
ADN Datacenters offers operations support for multinational and local companies.
Its value proposition focuses on:
• Reliable service with 100% availability or uptime during the last 8 years of operation.
• Solid information security management certified by ISO 27001
• Extension of tax exemptions in infrastructure and IT services granted by the Free Zone regime in the data center.
• Unique service with close, consistent and reliable 24/7 service
• Contribution in reducing the carbon footprint of multinational corporations by renewable energy in the data center.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com/ (506) 4101-4545.
ADN Datacenters is part of CINDE’s strategic allies’ platform, a directory of companies to help you in almost all areas regarding setting a business in Costa Rica. To be in the best hands, take a look