Our key services are the following:
- Environmental Impact Assessment and Permitting: Environmental (and Social) Impact Assessment and identification of environmental and safety legal compliance requirements for operations start-up.
- Phase I Environmental Due Diligence: We provide critical Environment Health and Safety risk & liability analysis for mergers and acquisitions, and define costs and mitigating strategies to address material concerns.
- Contaminated Land: We characterize and provide remediation solutions to contaminated land and groundwater with hydrocarbons, PCBs and heavy metals.
- Business Sustainability Strategy: We identify and help manage our client’s environmental, safety and social priorities based on stakeholder requirements.
- Safety and Occupational Health: We determine the effectiveness of risk controls and manage occupational health monitoring programs following internationally recognized methodologies.