Find the right corporate service
provider for your needs
We bring you a directory of companies to help you in almost all areas regarding setting a business in Costa Rica. With these right partners, you’ll be in the best handsAll service providers included in this Directory have fulfilled the eligibility and competence requirements established by CINDE. Any contractual relation established between a client and any of the service providers within this Directory, is the responsibility of both parties and not CINDE's. Therefore, CINDE accepts no liability nor does it give any guarantee on the matter.
Tax & Accounting Advisers
Foundation year Deloitte Costa Rica: 1964
Current clients: Abbott Healthcare, Cisco Systems, Clorox, Dipo, Eaton, Emerson, Gorilla Logic, Grupo Bac Credomatic, Maphre; Roche, etc.
Description of services
- Advisory services and assistance with bureaucratic procedures required to obtain Free Trade Zone status, extensions of the Regime and compliance matters with Procomer.
- We provide business and operational process solutions that help companies improve their performance and efficiency.
- We carry out transfer pricing studies that allow companies to evaluate and document their transactions with related parties.
- Preventive customs audits to identify potential tax saving structures while quantifying contingency risks.
- Assist companies in analyzing and reconfiguring their tax functions.
- Preparation and filing of direct and indirect tax returns.
- Specialized, comprehensive and personalized advisory services that take into account strategic business decisions, while maintaining a focus on maximum quality and efficiency.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings excellent capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte's approximately 220,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.