Costa Rica will showcase why it´s become a Global MedTech Hub at M&DM West 2016
Did you know that:
- Medical Devices are Costa Rica´s #1 export product
- Investment in incentives as low as 0% in income tax are offered by Costa Rica for MedTech projects.
- The 2nd largest exporter of Medical Devices in Latin America is Costa Rica
- The 7th provider globally of Medical Devices to the US is Costa Rica
- The highest availability of engineers and researchers in Latin America are found in Costa Rica. (World Economic Forum, 2015-2016)
Yes, these are just some of the reason why Costa Rica has become a global player in MedTech.
CINDE, the Costa Rican Investment Promotion Agency will be participating at this year´s MD&M West event in Anaheim, California.
Learn more and identify key investment opportunities in Costa Rica to gain competitive advantages for your business.
When:Feb. 9 - 11 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California.
Where: Booth 1647- Hall D.
Request a Meeting:
CINDE´s Team of Life Sciences Executive experts will be there to address all the business opportunities and inquiries you might have.
General Director for CINDE - Sr. Jorge Sequeira at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr. Investment Promotion Executive - Life Science Sector at email@example.com
Mariana BustamanteInvestment Promotion Executive - Life Science Sector at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about the LIFE SCIENCES SECTOR IN COSTA RICA