Find the right corporate service
provider for your needs
We bring you a directory of companies to help you in almost all areas regarding setting a business in Costa Rica. With these right partners, you’ll be in the best handsAll service providers included in this Directory have fulfilled the eligibility and competence requirements established by CINDE. Any contractual relation established between a client and any of the service providers within this Directory, is the responsibility of both parties and not CINDE's. Therefore, CINDE accepts no liability nor does it give any guarantee on the matter.
Tax & Accounting Advisers
EY is a global firm comprised of 190.000 professionals, leader in Consulting, Tax, Transactions, Assurance and Legal Services.
In Central America, Panama and the Dominican Republic EY operates as a single partnership with a high level multi-disciplinary team of over 800 employees and 37 partners committed to building a better working world for their people, their business and their communities.
For many years EY has assisted numerous clients seeking to invest in Costa Rica. We have an in-depth understanding of the challenges faced and opportunities available for foreign investors seeking to operate within the country. Whether it be under the Free Trade Zone regime, under a different exemption regime or through a non-exempt regime, EY can assist you in setting up your operations in an secure an efficient manner.
We seek to provide our clients integrated multidisciplinary solutions to their business needs. As such, among others, we can provide assistance with the following:
• Comparative analysis of tax and other benefits granted by different jurisdictions as well as comparative analysis of estimated costs of operating in such jurisdictions;
• Analysis of foreign tax implications of setting up operations within the country. For example, we can assist in analyzing withholding tax implications of payments from other jurisdictions to Costa Rica as well as CFC (or other anti-deferral rules) at the company’s headquarters;
• Financial and tax modelling;
• Corporate structuring as it relates to set up of new operations;
• Advise with respect to supply chain management as it relates to new operations;
• Assistance in putting together the overall investment plan to operate within Costa Rica
• Assistance in preparing request to operate under a Free Trade Zone or other regime;
• Compliance with Tax and Payroll reporting (review and preparation of tax returns);
• Outsourcing of financial reporting and payroll process, among others;