Due to the COVID-19 emergency, we are currently operating 100% remotely and fully available during working hours, following the guidelines of the government of Costa Rica for the public and private sectors.
• 98% of the companies and over 70.000 collaborators are 100% working from home and fully operational providing services from Costa Rica to the world.
• Manufacturing facilities continue to operate normally with no closure or business disruptions reported.
We have followed up with the investors' agenda on a virtual mode, guaranteeing the continuity of their site selection process. We continue to provide support on RFI’s and RFP’s, as well as virtual meetings with legal advisors, tax advisors, free zones, talent acquisition and environmental advisors.
The continuous guidance of our multinational companies and their needs allow us to develop the right strategies to support you.Want to help? »
AN INNOVATION COMMUNITY FOR COVID-19
With the talent and knowledge of the multinational free-trade zone and national companies, academia, and the public sector, Costa Rica has created the colab.design.cr initiative, which was founded to serve, in the quickest way and at the lowest cost, the need for tools and equipment required by the Costa Rican health entities in the fight against COVID-19.
The project will create protective equipment and supplies for healthcare professionals on the front lines of our current health emergency, including necessities such as waterproof gowns, surgical masks, mechanical ventilators, among others.
Want to help? Join us in solidarity
- Please, present a letter indicating your donation efforts addressed to either:
- Román Macaya, President of CCSS
- Daniel Salas, Minister of Health
- Alexander Solís, Director at the National Emergency Commission.
- Send the letter to the official email address for donations:
Please make sure to CC firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for proper follow up.