Find the right corporate service
provider for your needs
We bring you a directory of companies to help you in almost all areas regarding setting a business in Costa Rica. With these right partners, you’ll be in the best handsAll service providers included in this Directory have fulfilled the eligibility and competence requirements established by CINDE. Any contractual relation established between a client and any of the service providers within this Directory, is the responsibility of both parties and not CINDE's. Therefore, CINDE accepts no liability nor does it give any guarantee on the matter.
• General description
- In every aspect of our business, we are committed to doing more to help our customers find more sustainable solutions. We’re also committed to delivering packages more efficiently, creating more connections around the world and finding more ways to take action and give back.
- UPS's primary business is time-definite delivery of packages and documents worldwide. UPS delivers more than 15 million packages a day to more than 6.1 million customers in more than in 220 countries and territories.
Supply Chain & Freight (UPS-SCS for UPS Supply Chain Solutions) includes UPS forwarding and contract logistics operations, UPS Freight and other related business units. UPS' forwarding and logistics business provides services in more than 175 countries and territories worldwide, and includes worldwide supply chain design, execution and management, freight forwarding and distribution, customs brokerage, mail and consulting services.
• Customer Solutions and Services
• Freight Forwarding: Door to door Ocean, Air & Ground Transportation, Customs Brokerage, Warehousing & Local Distribution services.
• UPS Small Package: Premium Imports y Exports Services, Express Freight Services, Guarantee Time of delivery.
• Current customers
Samtec Interconnect Assembly (FTZ),Intel, AGM Innovative Technology (FTZ), Tico Pride Electronics (FTZ), Dole Fresh Fruit International, Teradyne, Micro Technologies (Medical Devices FTZ), Zollner, Triquint (FTZ), Procter & Gamble (Services Sector