Foundation year Deloitte Costa Rica: 1964
Number of lawyers in the firm: 20 lawyers.
APM Terminals, Price Smart, IBM, Emerson, Bank of America, Novartis, Grupo Monge, Grupo Bac, HP, Amazon
Description of services
1. Advisory services on corporate law, government procurement, contracting and contentious administrative proceedings.
2. Advisory services and assistance with bureaucratic procedures required to obtain Free Trade Zone status, extensions of the Regime and compliance matters with Procomer.
3. We provide business and operational process solutions that help companies improve their performance and efficiency.
4. We carry out transfer pricing studies that allow companies to evaluate and document their transactions with related parties.
5. Preventive customs audits to identify potential tax saving structures while quantifying contingency risks.
6. Specialized, comprehensive and personalized advisory services that take into account strategic business decisions, while maintaining a focus on maximum quality and efficiency.
7. Assist companies in analyzing and reconfiguring their tax functions.
8. Preparation and filing of direct and indirect tax returns.
Areas of Expertise
1. Legal: Our firm has a team highly specialized in corporate law, government procurement, and contentious administrative proceedings.
2. Advisory services on Free Trade Zone Regime: Our services include assistance with bureaucratic procedures, follow up and advisory services to obtain Free Zone Status and extensions to the Free Trade Zone Regime, as well as continued advisory services regarding compliance matters with Procomer.
3. Customs: Our specialized team conducts preventive customs audits in order to identify potential tax saving structures, quantifying contingency risks.
4. Business Process Solutions (BPS): We provide solutions for business and operational processes to help companies improve their performance and efficiency.
5. Transfer Pricing: We carry out studies on transfer pricing that allow companies to evaluate and document their transactions with related parties, and thereby comply with tax regulations.
6. Government Procurement: Our government procurement division provides specialized, comprehensive and personalized counsel, taking into account strategic business decisions, always with a focus on maximum quality and efficiency.
Deloitte is leader in providing professional services in the fields of auditing, taxes, consulting, financial advisory services and corporate risk. With a global network of member firms in 150 countries, and approximately 200,000 employees worldwide, we offer our services to both public and private organizations from a variety of industrial sectors. By combining technical assistance with concrete actions and integrity, we help clients from all over the world to become leaders in whatever field they choose to compete. We invest in outstanding and multidisciplinary talent empowering them to achieve more than they could anywhere else.