Find the right corporate service
provider for your needs
We bring you a directory of companies to help you in almost all areas regarding setting a business in Costa Rica. With these right partners, you’ll be in the best handsAll service providers included in this Directory have fulfilled the eligibility and competence requirements established by CINDE. Any contractual relation established between a client and any of the service providers within this Directory, is the responsibility of both parties and not CINDE's. Therefore, CINDE accepts no liability nor does it give any guarantee on the matter.
The BNS Group in Costa Rica is a subsidiary of The Bank of Nova Scotia, founded in 1832 and the most international of Canadian banks (with a team of 83,000 Scotiabankers serving 21 million customers in 55 countries).
Established in Costa Rica in 1995, Scotiabank offers the national market a broad range of financial products and services in SME, personal, commercial and corporate banking, in addition to investment funds, stock brokerage, leasing, insurance and private banking.
Scotiabank's performance has earned it various important international recognitions, for example:
• "The Best Bank in Costa Rica", awarded by Euromoney in the magazine's Awards for Excellence 2014. This award was also received in 2007, 2009 and 2011.
• "The 2014 Best Consumer Internet Bank", awarded by Global Finance for the second consecutive year thanks to the quality, functionality and operation of our Scotia Online service.
• "Excellent Workplace", ranking third on the list of workplaces, and the only bank in the country to occupy a top spot, according to the Great Place to Work Institute. This award was received for the seventh consecutive year.
"We are extremely proud of these recognitions because they reflect the effort, teamwork and dedication our customers merit in this increasingly competitive market," asserted Jean-Luc Rich, Vice President for Central America and Costa Rican General Manager.
Costa Rica in figures:
• Employees: 1,246
• Branches throughout the country: 35
• Auxiliary cash offices: 19
• ATMs: 142
• Alternate channels: Mobile Banking, Scotia Online, and Call Center